By accessing and using UMDAA, YOU accept and agree to the terms, conditions and rules without limitation and or qualification.
We reserve the right to modify the terms at any time without giving YOU any prior notice. Your use of UMDAA following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies and other policies applicable in general and/or to specific areas of this website, UMDAA or to a particular service are also considered as terms.
If at some point of time you are not satisfied by our services & to terminate doing business with us at that point of time money will be refunded according to below guidelines.
- We will deduct 6000 INR for the initiation of the services.
- Depending upon the time(Quarter of the Year) at which business is terminated 1/4th of the remaining amount will be deducted per each quarter of the year the services are availed.
In case of expert opinion refunding of the amount is only done when the
expert hasn't taken up your case and answered it. (Satisfactory answer may
or may not be present by the expert.)
For Citizens (Patients)
In case you're not satisfied with the services of teleconsultation and advance booking of walk in consultation refund of your amount will be done according to the below guidelines.
- Amount will be refunded to you in case the doctor hasn't taken up your case either because of the doctor's unavailability or technical glitch at the doctor's end.
- Writing & submission of the digital prescription by doctor is considered as closure of the consultation.
- No refund will be done in case of your non-availability with all documents during teleconsultation & and having an inadequate internet facility at your end.
- No refund will be done in case of you/your patient not turning up for walk in consultation in spite of booking and blocking the doctors slot.
- Refund will be done in case of advance booking for walk in consultation where doctor is not available for about 3 hours from the time of your allotted slot. (Doctor has to give permission for refunding)
Applying for Refund
In order to apply for a refund, the user must complete the respective refund request and send it to the following UMDAA support email address: email@example.com. The request must contain the following details:
- Username and/or email;
- Transaction date and ID (only if not Manual);
- Method of Transaction;
- Description of the reason for request.
If a user does not provide the necessary details with the request, including the description and justification for the refund, UMDAA has the right to decline such refund request without further consideration.
To prevent prohibited and unlawful conduct, all payments and information related to refund may be additionally verified by UMDAA. In such a case, UMDAA may request the user to provide certain documents, including, but not limited to, identification documents, copy of the user’s invoice or/and any other proof of the fact that a disputed payment was made. If the user fails to provide appropriate documents or information within three (3) business days upon UMDAA’s request or in case of any doubts as to the authenticity of provided documents, UMDAA shall be entitled to decline the user’s refund request.
Please note that the submission of a refund request does not guarantee that the user’s request will be approved.
UMDAA shall notify the user of its final decision regarding refund within five (5) business days following the receipt of all requested documents or information, or within ten (10) business days following the receipt and reviewing of refund request if no further information or document is required.
Refunds will be processed without undue delay, and in any event within five (5) days after UMDAA approved a refund. Refund transactions can take up to 10 business days, excluding time needed for funds' transfer from the bank or payment provider to your account.